Caravan and Camping Site Licence
To run a caravan and/or camping site you need a licence from the local authority. Conditions may be attached to a licence to cover any of the following:
- restricting when caravans can be on the site for human habitation or restricting the number of caravans that can be on the site at any one time
- controlling the types of caravans on the site
- controlling the positioning of the caravans or regulating the use of other structures and vehicles including tents
- to ensure steps are taken enhance the land, including planting/replanting bushes and trees
- fire safety and fire fighting controls
- to ensure that sanitary and other facilities, services and equipment are supplied and maintained
Please complete the application form (90 KB) and return it to Fareham Borough Council.
Caravan Site Rules - Public Register
Under the Mobile Homes (Site Rules) (England) Regulations 2014, the Council must keep a register of site rules in respect of appropriate residential caravan sites in our Borough.