In March 2019, the Council received application for the designation of:
- A proposed Warsash Neighbourhood Forum
- A proposed Warsash Neighbourhood Area
The proposals submitted are attached above.
When an organisation submits an application to be designated as a neighbourhood forum to the local planning authority Government legislations and regulations require them to:
- Submit a constitution (see pdf link above)
- Provide relevant contact details
- Provide a list of members (due to data protection we can not share this list, but can confirm the Council is satisfied the list submitted satisfies the legal requirement).
- Submit a map of the proposed area.
The Council will be consulting on the proposals set out in both applications until Tuesday 21 May 2019.
Comments are encouraged from people who live, work or carry out business in the Warsash area.
For further information and to find out what happens next, please visit www.fareham.gov.uk/WarsashNP
The results are now being analysed by the consultation and planning team.