Keep your pet healthy
- Feed your pet from its own dishes regularly
- Always supply fresh clean water
- Give your dog/cat its own bed
- Always keep your pets under control i.e. keep your dog on a lead when near a road or farm animals. Never let it out of the house on its own
- Do not allow your dog to foul public areas, if it does - clean it up!
- Do not allow your dog to be noisy or disturb your neighbours
- Keep all animals away from food premises
- Keep your dog/cat groomed and clean
- Visit your vet and ask for advice about caring for your pet properly, such as worming it, neutering if litters are not wanted etc
- Always wash your hands after handling your pet
- Owning any type of pet can be rewarding, please return your thanks by looking after them properly.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01329 236100.