Accessibility and Display Options
What does estate management cover?
- Abandoned vehicles – How to report vehicles abandoned on housing land
- Block cleaning - General cleaning and window cleaning carried out to Council owned flats and maisonettes
- Grounds maintenance - Maintaining housing land including grass cutting
- Estate improvements - Improving housing estates so that they are safe
- Block captain regime – To gain feedback on works carried out by the Council on estates so that we can deal with any issues which arise
- Refuse disposal - Dealing with items dumped on housing land or within blocks.
How to get here