Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


Help with internal decorations

If you are an elderly and/or disabled Council tenant you may be able to get help decorating a room in your home, subject to you qualifying. If you would like to apply, print and complete a copy of the help with internal decorations application form PDF (84 KB) and return it to the tenancy services division, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Fareham, PO16 7AZ. Alternatively, complete the online application for help with internal decorations form. We will assess your application and let you know within two weeks whether or not you are eligible. If you would like to discuss this, contact our tenancy services team on 01329 236100 or email

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here RSS Feeds