Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


Welcome to housing advice

If you have a problem with your current housing or want advice about alternative housing please contact a member of the Housing Options team.

Looking for a home

Housing Advice; includes information on how to apply for council and housing association accommodation and advice to help you with your housing problem.

Buying your own home and shared ownership

Sheltered housing

Mutual Exchange

Properties becoming available for re-letting are no longer advertised on our website but are allocated via a direct matching system – this is where officers at the council identify a suitable applicant on the Housing Register for each vacancy that arises.

We no longer have application forms to join the Housing Register.  If you have a housing problem and think you may need social housing, please contact a member of the Housing Options team.

Please refer to the new Allocation Policy for more information.

Housing Advice

The Housing Options team can provide help and advice on the following types of housing related issues:

If you require any help or assistance in relation to a housing problem you can access the service by telephone on 01329 236100by emailing or in person at the Civic Offices in Fareham between 10:00 - 15:00 Monday to Friday.

You can also use the self-assessment tool below to find out about the options that may be available to you.

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here RSS Feeds