The Construction Process
Check out these photos of the big build!
A time-lapse of the pool being tiled.
- The main structure of the building is complete, the two swimming pool tanks are in place and the installation of the pool filtration equipment and air conditioning is finished.
- The external glazing will be installed in May 2016 at which time passers-by will get to see what the finished building will look like.
- Work is now underway to install underfloor heating and the electrical cabling to supply the building, including a state of art audio–visual system for the dance studio and fitness gym.
- Work is underway on the external areas, including the kerbs and final surfacing of the 203 space car park.
- The steel frame is now complete
- The steel frame of the building is being assembled
- The main swimming pool tank is now complete and has been leak tested
- Basement plant room is nearly complete
- Access to the site has been improved with a new junction on to Barnes Lane
- Preparation for the football pitches is underway