Information for the 2012-2013 Cricket and Football Seasons
Burridge Recreation Ground
Burridge will not be available for football until the weekend of the 24th September 2011
Staggered Kick Off Times
The following times apply to alll Grounds due to increase of usage and shortage of car-parking on sites.
The pitch booking times will be from 10:00-12:30am , 12:30- 15:00pm , 15:00-17:30 & 17:30-20:00pm
Senior charges - £1350.00 - Per pitch
Junior (Under 18) - £600.00 - Per pitch
Mini Soccer - £390.00 - Per pitch
Cricket at Sarisbury Green:
Cricket may only be played at Sarisbury Green if the protective netting system is erected prior to each fixture. If it is not possible to erect the protective fencing, then regardless of the reason, the fixture must not be played.
Failure to comply with this condition may result in the offending team no longer being permitted to play cricket at Sarisbury Green.
Invoices for football games played will be raised twice during the season. The first invoices will be raised at the end of December and the second invoices will be raised again in May at the end of the football season.
Invoices for cricket games played will be charged at the beginning of September.
Please can you telephone 01329 236100, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of your last game, so that End Of Season (E.O.S) reconciliation can be agreed. This provides the opportunity to agree figures and games played, before any invoices are raised. This prevents the occurrence as in previous seasons, of credits and cancellations.
Methods of Payment:
- In person at the Cash Office on the ground floor of the Civic Offices, (opening hours are 8.45am - 4.00pm Mon to Fri).
- Telephone (talk to a member of staff) 01329 236100. Ask for 'Sundry Debtors' and state you want to make a payment. Please ensure you have your invoice and payment card to hand.
- Automated Telephone Service (24/7) on 0345 6066 876. Please ensure you have your invoice and payment card to hand.
- Send a cheque or postal order, (do not send cash). Please enclose a payment slip and write the reference number on the back of the cheque or postal order. A receipt will be issued if you send a stamped addressed envelope with payment. Send to the Civic Offices, PO Box 13, PO16 7AZ.
- Telephone / Internet Banking - The Council's bank details are Fareham Borough Council BP Account, Sort code 52-41-32, Account number 07020066.
- Online Payment Service (24/7)
N.B. A match that starts but is subsequently abandoned will have to be paid for. Fixtures cancelled after midday Wednesday prior to commencement will only be considered at the discretion of the Outdoor Recreation officer and will be dependant on the prevailing conditions Booking Conditions and Regulations for Hire.
- Clubs will be aware that decisions on the suitability of pitches for play will be made available by 12 00 noon Friday of each week via the online pitch availability facility. Details will provide notice of cancellations by the Council, whether play is subject to pitch inspection or Referees.
- Where matches are called off by Pitch inspectors, Referees or Umpires, please refer to paragraph 11 of the Booking Conditions. Full payment will be required if the appropriate notification is not received by the club within 48 hours of the date of the fixture.
- Where a Pitch Inspector is available (Stubbington recreation ground) clubs are requested to telephone the Pitch Inspector between 9.15 and 9.45am on the day of the game. For information on how to contact the Pitch Inspector please call Fareham Borough Council on 01329 236100, or refer to Hiring Checklist (48 KB) provided on registering. Please refer to paragraph 21 of the Booking Conditions & Regulations for the Hire of Sport Pitches'.
- Pitch bookings are taken on a weekly basis; unless a list of fixture requirements are provided by the league/club. Pitch booking requirements should be received by 5.00pm on the preceding Tuesday and finalised by 12 noon Wednesday of each week to enable completion of the booking forms to reach the Ground Maintenance team in time for the marking out of pitches.
- It is the responsibility of the 'Home Team' to ensure that changing rooms are secured after play and they are left in a clean and tidy condition and equipment replaced in situ. None of the Council sites are staffed during evening and weekends, therefore your co-operation in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Booking Conditions and Regulations for the Hire of Sport Pitches'.
- All clubs wishing to use Fareham Borough Council's recreation grounds in the season 2011/12 will be required to register and provide proof of their current Liability Insurance. Bookings will not be taken without them. Please refer to paragraph 1 of the Booking Conditions.
- Should you wish to discuss any of the above issues please contact the Leisure and Community Division on 01329 236100.