skip to main content

Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


You are here: Home / Business / Business Rates / Change Of Circumstances

What should you do if you move?

If you are moving out from a property in the Borough, we will need to make adjustments to your bill so please email us at We will need:

If you are moving into a property email us at as soon as possible so that we can send you a bill and give you as many instalments as possible. We will need:

For more information, contact our business rates team on 01329 824651 or e-mail us at

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here
Fareham Borough Council, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Hampshire, PO16 7AZ
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 236100 | Mobile Text/Photo: 07876 131415
RSS Feeds