Community Notice Boards
Fareham Borough Council manages 43 community notice boards across the Borough which are used to display community information. The public can use the boards free of charge to promote events taking place in the Borough of Fareham organised by voluntary organisations, community groups and other 'not for profit' organisations serving the needs of the community.
- Must be A5 portrait size (even if laminated the final size must be no larger than A5 to fit into the poster pockets)
- Must be delivered to the Civic Offices at least 15 days before the date you have chosen for them to be displayed
- Will be displayed for up to three weeks and for one period only
- Can be displayed on all 43 community notice boards across the Borough or on specific boards of your choosing.
New posters will be displayed during the following weeks:
- w/c 4 September 2021 (posters must be received no later than 21 August 2021)
- w/c 25 September 2021 (posters must be received no later than 11 September 2021)
- w/c 16 October 2021 (posters must be received no later than 2 October 2021)
- w/c 6 November 2021 (posters must be received no later than 23 October 2021)
- w/c 27 November 2021 (posters must be received no later than 12 November 2021)
- w/c 18 December 2021 (posters must be received no later than 3 December 2021)
- w/c 8 January 2022 (posters must be received no later than 24 December 2021)
- w/c 29 January 2022 (posters must be received no later than 14 January 2022)#
- w/c 19 February 2022 (posters must be received no later than 4 February)
(N.B. We will endeavour to keep to these dates; however they may be subject to change).
View a full list of the Community Notice Board locations.
To submit the details of where and when you would like your posters to be displayed on our community notice boards, please complete this notice board online form. Once you have submitted the form, you will be given a unique reference number.
Posters should be brought into the Civic Offices or posted to: Customer Service Centre, Fareham Borough Council, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Fareham, PO16 7AZ and should be clearly marked `Posters'. They should be received no later than 15 days before the display date (dates given above).
When submitting posters, please ensure that a contact name and telephone number is provided as well as the reference number given to you when completing the online form above.
Please note the following:
- We will do our best to include your posters on our notice boards; however we cannot guarantee that they will appear (please note submission of the online form does not guarantee your 'place' on the boards. Posters will be included on a 'first come, first served basis' once we have received them. The earlier we receive your posters, the more chance there is that they will be displayed).
- If there is not enough space on the boards priority is given to Fareham Borough Council activities. The terms and conditions for displaying posters on these notice boards are available.
Unfortunately we are unable to return any posters.
You can also advertise your event on the what's on guide if it is within the borough of Fareham.
For further details please contact the Customer Service Centre on 01329 236100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.