Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


Changes in your circumstances

If your circumstances change it may affect the amount of help you get towards your rent or Council Tax. You must tell us about any changes straightaway. Below is a list of examples to help you know what change of circumstances could affect your entitlement. However, this list does not cover every change so you must inform us of every change that happens to you or anyone in your household. Failure to tell us could mean that you are overpaid benefit and this can be recovered from you.

Some of the changes that could affect your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support are:

How to tell us

Email -

Telephone – 01329 824646 (Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.15pm, Friday 8.45am to 4.45pm)

Visit or Write - Benefits Section, Fareham Borough Council, Civic Offices, Fareham PO16 7AZ


Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here RSS Feeds