Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


Have your circumstances changed?

What should I do if I move?

If you are moving out from a property in Fareham please complete this online form so that we can make any adjustments to your bill.

If you are moving into a property please complete this online form as soon as possible so that we can send you a bill and give you as many instalments as possible.

If you are the sole occupant of the property or you think you may be entitled to a sole occupancy discount please complete this online form.

For further information please contact the Council Tax office on Tel: 01329 824651, or e-mail

We have other forms that may apply to your circumstances, please click on the form you require, print it out, complete it, sign it and return it to the Council Tax department at the Civic Offices.

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here RSS Feeds