Please click on one of the links below to start using the Online Planning Search facility.
Search criteria help
- Use only one field and search on only part of the entry (e.g.: house number and road name, post code).
- Do not use special characters (i.e. " ' & @ %) as 'wild cards' to search for information. They may distort the search.
- Searches will look for any text which matches what is entered (e.g.: 'gudge' finds all the entries in Gudge Heath Lane).
- Try to avoid leaving spaces before or after the text you enter as this can affect the outcome of the search.
- Information on enforcement complaints is not available online. However, enforcement appeal details are shown.
Links to search pages
- Application Search - Use this search to find planning application details and documents by reference, address, planning agent, ward, etc.
- Appeals Search - Use this search to view details of Planning and enforcement Appeals. To view all recent appeals. Select Advanced Search, then select Appealed from the Current Status and run the search leaving all other fields blank.