skip to main content

Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


Change an existing claim

You must let us know immediately of any changes in your circumstances as we may end up paying you too much benefit and you will have to pay it back.

There are different rules for Working Age people and for Pensioners.

For more information about what you need to tell us about and when, please see our change of circumstances page.

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here
Fareham Borough Council, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Hampshire, PO16 7AZ
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 236100 | Mobile Text/Photo: 07860 098627
RSS Feeds