Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


What should I do if I move?

If you are moving out from a property in Fareham please complete this online form so that we can make any adjustments to your bill.

If you are moving into a property please complete this online form as soon as possible so that we can send you a bill and give you as many instalments as possible.

If you are the sole occupant of the property or you think you may be entitled to a sole occupancy discount please complete this online form

For further information please contact the Council Tax office on Tel: 01329 824651, or e-mail

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here RSS Feeds