skip to main content

Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


You are here: Home / Parking And Traffic / Traffic Management

Report a road problem

Fareham Borough Council is not responsible for roads in Hampshire.

Hampshire County Council are responsible for all roads and highways in Hampshire except for:

To report faults or problems with the roads please use their easy online fault report forms External Hyperlink

Contact them on:

Address: Environment Department, Hampshire County Council, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD.

Once they receive your query it will be logged and attended to as soon as they are able.

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here
Fareham Borough Council, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Hampshire, PO16 7AZ
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 236100 | Mobile Text/Photo: 07876 131415
RSS Feeds