skip to main content

Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


You are here: Home / Planning / Applications And Advice

Your right of appeal

Only an applicant has the right to appeal. As the applicant, you can lodge an appeal if:

Planning appeals are handled by the Planning Inspectorate on behalf of the Department of Communities and Local Government. You can submit an appeal online External Hyperlink and can follow its progress, submit comments and see decisions online at the Planning Inspectorate's website External Hyperlink. You can see details submitted in connection with planning appeals through our online planning service.



Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here
Fareham Borough Council, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Hampshire, PO16 7AZ
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 236100 | Mobile Text/Photo: 07876 131415
RSS Feeds