Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


Requests for Further Information and Appeals

If you do not understand how we have worked out your entitlement or you think our decision is wrong, you will find more information about what to do on the two pages below.

There are different rules for Housing Benefit and for Council Tax Support so you will need to read each page carefully.

Housing Benefit

Council Tax Support


You will need to contact the Department for Work and Pensions to appeal a benefit decision External Hyperlink that they administer, such as Universal Credit.


Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here RSS Feeds