Criteria for use of the Community Notice Boards
Terms and Conditions
- Posters will promote community events taking place in the Borough of Fareham and activities organised by Fareham Borough Council. Posters will not be accepted from commercial or political organisations. They should only be from voluntary organisations, community groups, or other 'not for profit' groups serving the needs of the community (e.g. Community Associations, local pre-school playgroups, after school clubs, scout or guide movement events, local school PTA events, local music groups, local charity events etc.)
- Posters will be displayed for up to three weeks. They may be displayed for a slightly shorter or longer period depending on the date of display. Posters will be removed and recycled at the end of the display period. Please note we are unable to return posters.
- Posters must be A5 portrait size. Even if laminated the final size must be no larger than A5 to fit into the poster pockets.
- If lack of space prevents all notices being displayed, priority will be given to posters promoting Fareham Borough Council, Ferneham Hall, Fareham Leisure Centre and Westbury Manor Museum events.
- Posters are required at least 15 days in advance of the date you have chosen for them to be displayed.
- Posters should be posted or hand-delivered to the Customer Service Centre in an envelope clearly marked 'Posters'. If you have completed an online form, you should quote the reference number provided. Posters will be displayed on a first come, first served basis from the date they are received by Fareham Borough Council, not by the date the online form is submitted.
- Organisations should note that acceptance of their poster does not guarantee display on the Fareham Borough Council community notice boards, although every effort will be made to comply with their requests.
- Fareham Borough Council reserves the right to refuse any poster on the grounds that it might cause public offence.
If you have any queries, please contact the Customer Service Centre on 01329 236100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.