For you to comment on the Council's proposals to make the following changes to the Off Street Parking Places Order:
• To introduce a limited wait time to Broadcut Retail Park Car Park of 3 hours, no return within 5 hours;
• To introduce a limited time to Cams Alders Car Park of 4 hours, no return within 4 hours;
• To amend the permitted wait time in Leigh Road Car Park to 4 hours on Saturdays;
• To amend the permitted wait time in Holly Hill Car Park, Barnes Lane, to 4 hours, no return within 4 hours;
• To amend the permitted wait time in Barnes Close Car Park, Sarisbury to 4 hours, no return within 4 hours;
• To amend the permitted wait time in Burridge Village Hall (Main) Car Park to 2 hours, no return within 2 hours; and
• To reconfigure the parking arrangements in Portchester Precinct Car Park, including closing the lorry park to provide more long-stay parking for all vehicles.
A copy of the proposed Order and a Statement of Reasons for these proposals are available through the links above.
Any objections or representations relating to the Order must be made in writing by 5pm on the 4th February 2022, specifying which Order they relate to, the grounds on which they are made, and addressed to:
Head of Environmental Health,
Fareham Borough Council,
You can also email IRickman@Fareham.gov.uk
It should be noted that AO4 is still proposed at present.