skip to main content

Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


An image of a familyInformation for working age people

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support information specifically for people of a working age. If you or your partner are of working age and you have been told to claim Universal Credit for your housing costs, please refer to Universal Credit. If you and (if applicable) your partner are both of pension age, please refer to Information for Pensioners. If there is any information that you cannot find, please let us know.

Useful information for job seekers External Hyperlink
Help with pet costs External Hyperlink

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here
Fareham Borough Council, Civic Offices, Civic Way, Hampshire, PO16 7AZ
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 236100 | Mobile Text/Photo: 07860 098627
RSS Feeds