Accessibility and Display Options

Choose accessibility and display settings
Text Preferences
Colour Schemes
Save Close


Who has to pay Council Tax?

Normally the person who lives in a property will have to pay the Council Tax. Where more than one person lives in a shared property, the person who is highest in this list is responsible for paying Council Tax (if there are two or more people at the same level, they may be jointly liable):

In some circumstances, the owner, and not necessarily the resident, is liable for payment of Council Tax:

For further information please contact the Council Tax office on Tel: 01329 824651, or e-mail

Back to top of page Back to Top How to get here RSS Feeds